The top ten reasons for business failure are due to a lack of knowledge, not a lack of money. In fact, the lack of money is itself a failure of knowledge.
Top 10 reasons why businesses fail
1. Lack of an adequate, viable business plan?.
2. Insufficient sales to sustain business
3. Poor marketing plan: unappealing product, poor customer identification, incorrect pricing and lackluster promotion
4. Inadequate capital, misuse of capital and poor cost control
5. Poor management skills: lack of delegation, leadership and/or control
To read the full, original article click on this link: Business Failure is Knowledge Failure |